Sunday, May 16, 2010

Re-model Progress...

Well, we are currently in the middle of a remodel.

Our first one.

Errrr. Good idea?


I have been inspired by wayyyy too many bloggers, google finds, and magazines. I really can't wait to show you the before and after pictures.

The thing that is weighing heavy on my mind is...we might not even get to enjoy it ourselves. Which, to be completely honest would be the greatest thing in the world!

No, really.

Do you think I'm crazy yet?!

Well, you see...Husband has a job interview. For the.dream.job. Yupp, really didn't think that opening would happen for 3+ years. So, now here we are. Frantically trying to get the upstairs done. Praying like crazy. Ironing shirts, buying pants, shining shoes, printing resumes. Oh, brother!

Our plan if he gets the job? Quickly finish the remodel...and let someone else enjoy it. :( Really, it would be the best thing that could happen. I promise.

For now, here is the "before"...















Soon to come...widened doors, bigger room, 1/2 bath, and walk-in closet...oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment