Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kids are wayyyy too cute!

What a hot day...I love it!!

This weekend, my sister-in-law and her husband are spending the weekend in Michigan - that means we got to have the kids for the weekend! So, since I knew I would have the kids for a couple of day I called my brother and asked if I could borrow a few of his SLR lenses. Man, I captured all of this in about an hour...LOVE THEM!















































Little A looking very innocent...behind the lense she kept pouring very COLD water on me. BRRRR...but, like I said it was hot and it felt nice!




















We also had a fish fry for lunch...and tonight maybe cook up some homemade pizza. I really could get used to the genuine laughs that come from having little people around 24/7 -- their imagination is incredible...and the random comments that come from their mouth. *Sigh* I love being an Auntie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment