Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's that time of year again... :)

I absolutely LOVE the Christmas season. And yes, I say Christmas season...instead of Holiday season. I just feel like we can't lose sight of the real meaning these days. I use "Christmas" as much as I can, instead of Holiday.

With Christmas season comes family get togethers, decorations, remember the true meaning of Christmas, and one of my all-time-favorites: Christmas cards! I love receiving them...and even better, I love sending them!

Now, I like to have a unique card...something that sticks out. And this year, we have an amazing addition to add to our card. Our beautiful Lil' B! That being said...of course I wanted to show her off!

There are a lot of great places that have Christmas cards but, the one place that has caught my attention this year is Tiny Prints. They have such unique and adorable Christmas cards...I have such a hard time choosing which one would be my favorite! They make it really easy to find what you are looking for by having a filter on the left hand side. So, if you are wanting something with one photo, in portrait, and a 5X7 card... you can filter that! I added some pictures and played around with a few designs. This is the one that I think fits our family the most:












The reasons I really liked this card is because it really highlighted all of the members of our family. But, the one thing that is a priority to me is for the card to read "Merry Christmas"...and this one did!




Most of their cards allow you to have a back side printed as well. This would be the inside of my card as it would have a tri-fold. It's neat because, I was able to add a picture of our Lil' B when she was born with a little blurb on the inside. We never sent out birth announcements so, it's nice to combine a Christmas card and the announcement into one...after all, Christmas is truly about little miracles ;)


Do you have criteria for your Christmas cards? What are things that MUST be included?

No comments:

Post a Comment